CR Weld is for Small and Mid-size weld shops that do not have the space, programming expertise or budget for traditional welding robots.
CR Weld has no teach pendant, computer screen or programming interface. You teach weld jobs by moving the MIG Handle and squeezing the trigger. Your welders can set up weld jobs in minutes using jigs and fixtures you already have.
Do you have a top welder? Pair them up with CR Weld to setup jobs and then have a helper move parts in and out of the jig, pushing start to cycle each new weld.
CR Weld Features
- Drag and teach programming
- Welds linear segments or arc
- Easy to use pendant (no traditional text-based programming)
- Adjust welding speed on the fly
- Adjust weld dwell time
- Active collision detection
- 6 dof joystick for fine positioning
- Step through program editing
- ~35″ reach (exact reach is dependent on torch integration)
- Store 200 programs(>5000 points each)
- Quick detach torch
- Certi-flat welding table
- Integrate with Aubo i5 or i10 robot
- System requires a single 110 V outlet
- Welding power supply and torch not included (contact for integration options)
Aubo i5 Robot Specifications
- Weight: 53 lbs
- Footprint: 172 mm diameter
- Repeatability: +/- 0.002 in
- Energy Consumption: 200 W typical application
- Normal room humidity: 75% RH or less without frost or dew, 85% RH short term
- Ambient temperature: 32 to 113 degrees Fahrenheit
- IP Classification of the IP54 robot
- Axis rotation limits: (Joint 1-5: +/- 175 degrees) (Joint 6: +/- 190 degrees)
Downloads and Links
If you would like more information on this unit or would like to place an order, please visit our contacts page.