RTT Mobile Inspection Platform (MIP) is designed specifically for the rigorous environment of uncleaned plant equipment – spray dryers, boilers, tanks, stacks, penstocks, furnaces, etc. Our inspection partners like Synterprise use the MIP for remote robotic inspection service for mapping ferrous metal thickness ultrasonically. Especially useful for remote, dangerous, or expensive access inspection locations.
Take a look at how Synteprise, one of our inspection partners uses the platform.
Using mobile inspection platforms is simply smarter. It’s faster, cheaper and safer than alternative options. The chart below compares alternative workflows:
Excellent mapping capabilities with thickness testing every 1” provides increased coverage and increased equipment reliability while reducing the risk to personnel.
- Provide significantly greater data collection at less cost
- Increased coverage provides increased notification of problem areas
- Increased notification of damage areas increases equipment reliability
- Perform current inspections in less time and with less man power
- Reduces need for detail surface preparation, scaffolding, safety equipment and dangerous access to remote locations
- 1-2 man operation
- Automated data storage/report generation
- Automates many inspection processes
- Real-time data mapping and display
- Enable new inspection capabilities and techniques not possible before
- Crawler Platform (various payloads available)
- Self-contained power and control system
- 100’ tether included (additional length available)
- Joystick operator interface
- UT transducer system
- Data logging/report generation software
- Onboard cameras, controller mounted video display
- Coolant system
We work with inspection service providers to offer you fully certified inspection analysis. Contact us or one of our partners below: